NEWPORT BEACH Family Law (Divorce) Law Firm
Even though each case is different and comes with a unique set of facts and circumstances, our approach always begins by working with the client to create a litigation strategy that is designed to help the client achieve his or her objectives in a way that is compatible with his or her unique circumstances. This approach reduces disputes, litigation fees and anxiety while putting the client in the best position to obtain his or her objectives through an amicable settlement. However, when settlement is not possible, Mr. Goldsmith excels at helping the client obtain a favorable resolution by taking the matter to trial.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.