Enter legal issue and location
Decatur DUI/DWI Lawyer
Mike Maloof, Jr. is active with many legal groups. He was placed on the GACDL education election committee. He is an active member with GACDL. He is a member of the DeKalb Bar Association and a member of the young lawyers division where he served as treasurer for a year in DeKalb County. While attending Georgia Tech, Mr. Maloof worked full time at his family’s restaurant, Manuel’s Tavern. There he earned money to pay for school and became familiar with local politics and laws.
Since 2007, Mike Maloof, Jr. has practiced exclusively in Georgia. He has tried cases at the Municipal, State, and Superior Court levels. He has won over 50% of the cases he has taken to trial. He is a graduate of the Bill Daniel’s trial advocacy program. His focus is on criminal defense and personal injury.
About Michael Maloof Jr.
- Drug crimes
- White collar crimes
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
- Property crimes
- Violent crimes
- Traffic and moving violations
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Defense
- DUI Defense
- Felony Defense
- Juvenile Criminal Defense
- Misdemeanor Defense
- Personal Injury
- Probation & Parole
- Sex Crimes Defense
- Traffic Defense
- Felony cases
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Active Member)
- DeKalb Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (Treasurer)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Education Election Committee)
- GACDL (Active member)
- Troy Hendrick, Partner
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bill Daniel’sTrial Advocacy Program
Accepts Credit Cards
215 North McDonough Street Decatur, GA 30030
- (404) 378-3656
Other Sources of Feedback About Michael Maloof Jr.
Included on the 2018 Georgia list
- 2017 Georgia Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Georgia Super Lawyers list
- Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.