Peoria Workers' Compensation Defense Lawyer
Ilir Imeri currently focuses his practice in defending his client's interests in the area of workers' compensation. Mr. Imeri has extensive trial experience. Prior to joining Knell Law, Mr. Imeri practiced personal injury and workers' compensation doing petitioner's work and also served as a felony prosecutor for the McLean County State's Attorney's Office in Bloomington, Illinois.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.