Enter legal issue and location
San Diego Family Law Firm
About Law Offices of Colleen A. Warren, APC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Lewis, Warren & Setzer, LLP
- Lewis & Warren, APC; previous: Lugar & Pohl
- Family Law
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, 2012 - 2017
- Rising Star in Super Lawyers, 2015 - 2016
- Top Lawyer – Family Law; San Diego Magazine 2013-2014; 2017
- Nominated Top Young Attorney; San Diego Daily Transcript, 2011 - Present
- Finalist Top Young Attorney; San Diego Daily Transcript, 2010 - Present
Classes and Seminars
- Continuimg to "Co-Parent" Adult Children, Kids' Turn, 2016 - Present
- Third Saturday, National Conflict Resolution Group, 2011 - 2017
- Top 9 Financial Considerations for Clients Considering Divorce , San Diego County Bar Association Family Law Section, 2013 - Present
- Top 10 Tips for Clients Facing Family Law Issues , Women’s Attorney Networking Group, 2011 - Present
- Second Saturdays 2010-2011, 2014
Pro Bono Activities
- Project Sarah/Jewish Community Services Legal Clinic, 2009 - 2012
- Colleen A. Warren (Attorney)
- Arlene Warren, Office Administrator
- Denise Gourley, Paralegal
Accepts Credit Cards
3530 Camino del Rio NorthSuite 202 San Diego, CA 92108
M-Th 9-5; F 9-1
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.