Houston Personal Injury Law Firm
Get personal attention from Houston attorney Robert Rodriguez. Mr. Rodriguez has over thirty-five years experience practicing in the Houston area. For the past twenty-eight years, his sole focus has been helping people who have been injured as a result of someone's negligence. Whether he is representing the family of a loved one in a wrongful death case, an injured child, or a victim of a serious accident, he believes in personal service delivered timely and with respect and empathy.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.