Enter legal issue and location
Richmond Criminal Defense Lawyer
Ericka is active in a variety of community and non-profit organizations in the Richmond area and serves on several Boards of Directors. She is passionate about defending her clients in criminal cases and fights for the best possible results.
Ericka is never afraid to go up against the government and has been presented several awards for her zealous representation in courts throughout Virginia. She looks forward to helping you find a solution to all of life's challenges.
About Ericka M. Battle
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Representation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Hill-Tucker Bar Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- Virginia State Bar
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Junior League of Richmond, Member
- Opportunity Alliance Reentry, Board of Directors
- Children’s Home Society
- Offender Aid and Restoration in Richmond, Board of Directors
- Junior Board for Child Home Services of Virginia
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
Honors: Dean's List
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
Honors: cum laude
- Université d'Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand
Major: International Law Survey Certificate
Accepts Credit Cards
5206 Markel RoadSuite 200 Richmond, VA 23230
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.