Enter legal issue and location
Scottsdale Banking & Financial Institutions Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- M. Todd Smith (Associate)
8585 East Hartford DriveSuite 108 Scottsdale, AZ 85255- 5472
- (480) 455-3840
Quarles & Brady LLP One Renaissance Square Two North Central Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85004 (602) 229-5200
Quarles & Brady LLP One South Church Avenue Suite 1800 Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 770-8700
Quarles & Brady LLP 1701 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Suite 700 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 372-9600
Quarles & Brady LLP 1395 Panther Lane Suite 300 Naples, FL 34109 (239) 262-5959
Quarles & Brady LLP 101 East Kennedy Boulevard Suite 3400 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 387-0300
Quarles & Brady LLP 300 North LaSalle Street Suite 4000 Chicago, IL 60654 (312) 715-5000
Quarles & Brady LLP 135 North Pennsylvania Street Suite 2400 Indianapolis, IN 46204 (317) 957-5000
Quarles & Brady LLP 150 South Fifth Street Suite 1800 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 224-3751
Quarles & Brady LLP 33 East Main Street Suite 900 Madison, WI 53703 (608) 251-5000
Quarles & Brady LLP (Main Office) 411 East Wisconsin Avenue Suite 2400 Milwaukee, WI 53202 (414) 277-5000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.