Enter legal issue and location
Willoughby Civil Litigation Lawyer
About Stephanie E. Landgraf
Current Employment Position(s)
- City of Willowick, Law Director
- Willoughby Hills Assistant Law Director
- Civil Litigation
- Domestic Relations
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Representation (land use and zoning)
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Employment Law
- Wills/Powers of Attorney
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Real Estate
- Zanella v. Kevin D. Knoefel, et al., Lake County Common Pleas Court, 14 CV 002153 and 13 CV 002409
- Bode v. Concord Township Bd. of Trustees, Eleventh District Court of Appeals, 2018-L-043
- Bode v. Concord Township Bd. of Trustees, Eleventh District Court of Appeals, 2019-L-116
- B.R. Knez Construction v. Concord Township Bd. of Trustees, Eleventh District Court of Appeals, 2017-L-049
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2015
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2013
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association (Executive Board )
- Lake County Bar Association (Committee Chair)
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member, Western Reserve Junior Service League
- Legal Aid Society Brief Advice Clinics
- Lake County Court of Common Pleas, Staff Attorney
- Cities of Willoughby, Willoughby Hills, Kirtland, and Concord Township, Assistant Law Director
- City of Kirtland, Assistant Law Director
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 2013
Accepts Credit Cards
37265 Euclid Ave Willoughby, OH 44094
- (440) 942-7211
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
- Ohio Rising Star by SuperLawyers Magazine, 2020
- Recipient of National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 Award in State of Ohio
- Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney (SuperLawyers Magazine, 2020-2021)
- Top Rated Land Use and Zoning Attorney (SuperLawyers Magazine, 2020-2021)
- Top Rated Government Relations Attorney (SuperLawyers Magazine, 2021-2023)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.