Enter legal issue and location
Austin Family Law Firm
Overview"Before he became an attorney, Marco A. Sanchez worked as a social worker, probation officer and health care administrator. Jessica Farrar has been a member of the Texas House of Representatives since 1995, where she has gained a deep level of understanding of the law and the policy behind. We understand all sides of the issues you face, which puts us in the position of anticipating the arguments that opposing counsel may use in your case."
About Sanchez & Farrar PLLC
- Family Law
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
314 E. Highland Mall BlvdSuite 304 Austin, TX 78752
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Sanchez & Farrar PLLC 411 Cavalcade Street Houston, TX 77009 713-609-9025
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.