Enter legal issue and location
White Bear Lake Divorce Law Firm
In addition to divorce and family law matters, Markiewicz Law Office, P.A...
In addition to divorce and family law matters, Markiewicz Law Office, P.A...Markiewicz Law Office, P.A., is a law firm that provides results-oriented representation in court and in settlement negotiations. Attorney Julianne Markiewicz has a deep experience forged by her extensive civil litigation background. With hundreds of cases spanning a spectrum of complicated issues, the courtroom is her backyard.
In addition to divorce and family law matters, Markiewicz Law Office, P.A., conducts an active civil litigation practice, representing clients in St. Paul, Minneapolis, the entire Twin Cities metro area and throughout Minnesota. Our firm handles a broad range of cases, including breach of contract disputes, shareholder disputes and personal injury litigation. We also provide services involving business law and estate planning.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Markiewicz Law Office, P.A.
Offers Free Initial Consultation
2214 Fifth StreetSuite 5 White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.