Enter legal issue and location
Farmington Hills Insurance Defense Lawyer
OverviewDavid Eagles was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 2014 after graduating cum laude from Western Michigan University/Thomas M. Cooley Law School. David switched to the legal profession after a long career in clinical and laboratory practice management. David practices insurance defense litigation. David serves on several committees in State and local Bar Associations in addition to his litigation practice. He maintains his Medical Assistant certification in the State of Michigan.
About David James Eagles
Current Employment Position(s)
- Associate Attorney
- Insurance Defense
- Michigan, 2014
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association, 2014 - Present
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Judicial Candidate Review Committee , - 2016
- Vice Chair of the Committee on Civil Rights and Social Justice – American Bar Association , 2016 - 2018
- Member of the Representative Assembly for the 6th Circuit, State Bar of Michigan
- Member of the Steering Committee on Professional Standards, State Bar of Michigan , - 2017
- Character & Fitness Review Committee (District I), - 2019
- Wayne County Inn of Court (Detroit Metropolitan Bar), - 2016
- Judicial Candidate (19th Judicial Circuit), - 2020
- Certified Michigan Lawyer-Guardian Ad Litem, - 2021
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 2014
Honors: cum laude
- Oakland University , 2007
B.S., Bachelor of Science
Accepts Credit Cards
37887 West Twelve Mile Road Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Other Sources of Feedback About David James Eagles
Included on the 2023 Michigan list
- 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.