Enter legal issue and location
Tampa Business and Commercial Litigation Law Firm
Padgett Law, P.A. creates long-term relationships with clients in business and the construction industry. We work with clients to prevent litigation when possible, and to prevail in litigation when necessary by doing what has to be done quickly and efficiently. AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell since 1992. Avvo Rating Excellent. Avvo Clients Choice 2015.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Padgett Law, P.A.
- Business and Commercial Litigation
Classes and Seminars
- Construction Contract Workshop, Half Moon Education, Inc., 2015 - Present
- Thunderbird Global Wealth Mgmt. Summit, Thunderbird Univ., 2010 - 2011
- Poole & Kent Company of Florida
- Wilder Corporation of Delaware
- AFS Janitorial, LLC
- Bay to Bay Lending, LLC
- Granada Lakes Villas Condominium Association, Inc.
- Cool Air Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Graham Heating & Air Conditioning
- NASCO Aerospace & Electronics, LLC
- McBride Kelly & Associates, LLC
- Sunny Coast Construction, Inc.
- All Trades Historical Restoration, LLC
- Wallace v Buttar 378 F.3d 182 (2nd Cir. 2004)
- Boyd v. Halstead 817 So. 2d 1092 (Fla. 2d DCA 2002)
- Coryell v. Morris 754 So. 2d 787 (Fla. 2d DCA 2000)
- Creighton v. State Farm Auto Ins. Co. 696 So.2d 1305 (Fla. 2d DCA 1997)
- Interstate Securities Corp. v. Hayes Corp. 920 F.2d 769 (11th Cir. 1991)
- Allen v. Interstate Securities, Inc. 554 So. 2d 23 (Fla. 2d DCA 1989)
- Bonar v. Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc 835 F. 2d 1378 (11th Cir. 1988)
- Walsh v. Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc. 1985 WL 1786 (M.D. Fla.1985)
- Niven v. Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc. 1985 WL 1785 (M.D. Fla.1985)
- Stanley T. Padgett (Managing Partner)
Accepts Credit Cards
201 E. Kennedy Blvd.Suite 600 Tampa, FL 33602
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.