Enter legal issue and location
Tarrytown Bankruptcy Chapter 7 &13 Law Firm
• Personal injury and wrongful death
• Bankruptcy and foreclosure resolution
• General civil litigation
• Criminal defense
• Municipal court defense
• Property tax appeals
• Real estate law
I began my legal career in 2004 after earning my law degree from Widener University Delaware Law School and my approval to practice law in both New Jersey and New York state. Prior to founding my own firm, I worked for a well-known firm in the area, where I gained valuable experience that I continue to use to benefit my clients today.
Whether your legal need stems from an accident, financial struggles, a recent arrest or a civil matter, you can turn to my law firm, the Law Offices of Craig A. Squitieri, for representation upon which you can depend. If you would like to discuss your legal issue with me, you can do so by scheduling a free initial consultation at my office in Tarrytown.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Law Offices of Craig A. Squitieri
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7 &13
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
520 White Plains RoadSuite 500 Tarrytown, NY 10591
Law Offices of Craig A. Squitieri (Main Office) 39 Park Place Suite 204 Englewood, NJ 07631 - 2937 201-676-0018
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.