Tarrytown Bankruptcy Chapter 7 &13 Law Firm
• Personal injury and wrongful death
• Bankruptcy and foreclosure resolution
• General civil litigation
• Criminal defense
• Municipal court defense
• Property tax appeals
• Real estate law
I began my legal career in 2004 after earning my law degree from Widener University Delaware Law School and my approval to practice law in both New Jersey and New York state. Prior to founding my own firm, I worked for a well-known firm in the area, where I gained valuable experience that I continue to use to benefit my clients today.
Whether your legal need stems from an accident, financial struggles, a recent arrest or a civil matter, you can turn to my law firm, the Law Offices of Craig A. Squitieri, for representation upon which you can depend. If you would like to discuss your legal issue with me, you can do so by scheduling a free initial consultation at my office in Tarrytown.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.