Henderson Business and Real Estate Disputes Lawyer
Taylor Simpson is an Associate Attorney at the Law Offices of P. Sterling Kerr. Taylor has experience with business litigation, entity formation, probate, estate planning, real estate litigation, and transactional law. Taylor graduated from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. During law school, he had the opportunity to extern for the Honorable Lloyd D. George of the United States District Court, District of Nevada.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.