Enter legal issue and location
Saint Charles Business and Commercial Litigation Lawyer
A significant portion of Jared's practice involves defending health care institutions and professionals in high-risk medical malpractice claims...
A significant portion of Jared's practice involves defending health care institutions and professionals in high-risk medical malpractice claims... Jared Howell is a trial lawyer who has represented clients in a number of industries. Clients rely on Jared to resolve their most difficult and complex legal and business challenges both in and out of the courtroom. Jared's efficient approach to litigation is a hallmark of his practice.
A significant portion of Jared's practice involves defending health care institutions and professionals in high-risk medical malpractice claims. Jared also defends corporations in complex general liability, business, employment, and commercial matters, as well as representing municipalities, public utilities, and corporations in condemnation matters filed in both federal and state court.
Jared was again selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for Missouri and Kansas in 2021.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.