Houston Commercial Law Lawyer
Mr. Mayronne joined the firm in 2013. Mr. Mayronne's practice areas include commercial, construction, and insurance litigation for both Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Mr. Mayronne was born and raised in Louisiana, but has been living in the Houston area since 2003 and currently resides in Kingwood with his wife and three children. Mr. Mayronne enjoys mountain biking, brewing beer, reading, and spending time with his family.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.