Chicago Personal Injury Law Firm
We also represent current and retired professional athletes in Illinois workers’ compensation claims, union grievances, and concussion litigation on an individual and class action basis. Gordon Law Offices specializes in assisting athletes who, later in life, exhibit signs and symptoms of post-concussion syndrome, chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), Alzheimer’s disease, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Parkinson’s disease, dementia, memory loss, and other neurological complications related to repetitive head trauma. We are dedicated to ensuring that professional and collegiate athletes get all the benefits and compensation they deserve.
It Starts with Our First Call
We’ll listen carefully to what you have to say and ask questions based on our years of experience. You’ll get straight talk on the pros and cons of your case. We’ll answer your questions, explain our recommendations and, if you’re ready, we’ll move forward together.Our Ongoing Commitment to You
- Big law firm experience, savvy and skill
- No sugarcoating—honest answers about your case
- Regular updates—so you know you’re important to us
- Inside knowledge about how insurance companies work—and how to make them work for you
We work hard to get you the best possible results. Tell us your story at 312-332-5200 or by email and get a free consultation.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.