Enter legal issue and location
Brookfield Estate planning Lawyer
About Jason J. Heinen
Current Employment Position(s)
- Estate planning 40%
- Probate & Trust Administration 10%
- Business Law 25%
- Real Estate Transactions & Law 25%
- Individuals and Couples interested in estate plans
- Nominated personal representatives
- Business Owners
- Real Estate owners
- Wisconsin, 2011
- Minnesota, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2011
- Wisconsin Bar Association, 2011 - 2016 (Member)
- Liberty University School of Law, Lynchburg, Virginia
Honors: magna cum laude
Law Review: Liberty Law Review, Symposium Editor, 2009 - 2011
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, 2008
Honors: With Honors
Major: History & Political Science
Accepts Credit Cards
- How the Constitution Draws a Line in the Sand, Liberty Law Review, 5:1, 2010
14170 West Greenfield Avenue Brookfield, WI 53005- 7006
- (262) 785-9030
Monday through Friday 8:30a.m.-5:30pm
Other Sources of Feedback About Jason J. Heinen
Included on the 2023 Wisconsin list
- 2022 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Wisconsin Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.