Plymouth Divorce Law Firm
Law Office of Sarah Dinsmore Riggs, PLLC offers quality legal services at a competitive rate. As the sole attorney at Law Office of Sarah Dinsmore Riggs, PLLC, Attorney Riggs provides each client with personal and knowledgeable representation. As both a wife and a mother, Attorney Riggs understands the importance of her client's family law issues and she has the experience necessary to resolve those issues by way of mediation or litigation.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.