Enter legal issue and location
Ridgeland Medical Malpractice Lawyer
About Jessica Leigh Dilmore
Current Employment Position(s)
- Medical Malpractice
- Mississippi, 2016
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi, 2016
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2016
- MDLA, 2016 - Present
- The Mississippi Bar, 2016 - Present
- American Bar Association, 2016 - Present
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi, 2016
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Outstanding Student: Political and Civil Rights, 2015
Honors: Outstanding Student: Lawyers as Entrepreneurs, 2016
Honors: Phi Delta Phi, Member
Law Journal: Mississippi Law Journal, Executive Articles Editor, 2015 - 2016
- Mississippi College, Clinton, Mississippi, 2012
Honors: summa cum laude
Major: Paralegal Studies
- Hinds Community College, Jackson, Mississippi, 2008
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
- The Road to Diversity: A Precise Guideline for the Future of Student Assignment Plans, 85 Miss. L. J. Supra 43 (2017)
- The Fatal Blow: How Poor Expert Designations Can Seal an Unsuspecting Plaintiff's Fate, The MDLA Quarterly, Volume 43, No. 2, 2019
240 Trace Colony Park DriveSuite 200 Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Outstanding Student: Lawyers as Entrepreneurs, - 2016
- Outstanding Student: Political and Civil Rights, - 2015
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.