Enter legal issue and location
Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
OverviewLeNina Hurdle is a managing attorney, co-founder, and Partner at Hurdle & Hughes. She is a dynamic attorney with a vast array of experience in the legal field. LeNina is very passionate about fighting for the underdog and using strategic ways to overcome legal obstacles. She has experience in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Civil Law, and Family Law. She is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, Florida Justice Association, and has been recognized by EliteLawyer for 2020.
About LéNina D. Hurdle Esq.
Current Employment Position(s)
- CEO, Partner, and Founder
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Florida Justice Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2009
Major: Political Science
Accepts Credit Cards
1936 W M.L.K. Jr BlvdSuite 102 Tampa, FL 33607
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.