Enter legal issue and location
Silver Spring Personal Injury Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
8455 Colesville Road Suite 720 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Mon-Sun 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
Portner & Shure, P.A. 8229 Boone Boulevard Suite 100 Vienna, VA 22182 (703) 291-3263
Portner & Shure, P.A. 211 N. Union Street Suite 100 Alexandria, VA 22314 (703) 734-8790
Portner & Shure, P.A. (Main Office) Headquarters 7226 Lee Deforest Drive Suite 101 Columbia, MD 21044 (410) 505-8211
Portner & Shure, P.A. 7310 Ritchie Highway Suite 409 Glen Burnie, MD 21061 (410) 421-7447
Portner & Shure, P.A. 5216 Chairmans Ct Ste 106 Frederick, MD 21703 (240) 770-0509
Portner & Shure, P.A. 9100 Arboretum Parkway Suite 270 Richmond, VA 23236 (804) 724-5080
Portner & Shure, P.A. 1818 Library Street Suite 500 Reston, VA 20190 (703) 734-8790
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.