Enter legal issue and location
Greenwood Village Family Law Firm
Every one of our clients faces new beginnings when th ...
Every one of our clients faces new beginnings when th ..."When Laura Ammarell and Daniel Deasy brought decades' worth of experience together and opened the doors of Ammarell Deasy, they understood the responsibilities - provide ethical and vigilant legal representation for people going through the most difficult of times. Whether it's making sure a parent remains prominent in a child's life or seeing to it that child support is fairly calculated, Ammarell Deasy fights for just results in each case.
Every one of our clients faces new beginnings when they place their trust with our firm. We treasure and honor that trust, implementing optimal legal strategies to seek the best outcomes possible. We don't just pay lip service to the idea of offering something "different." Surrounded by excellent associates and superb staff, we serve the needs of clients throughout Colorado, driving from Ft. Collins to Pueblo and from Denver to Grand Junction when people need us. There really is not anything that comes to us as a surprise in the world of family law, and with more than 75 years' worth of courtroom experience, we can make the right difference."
About Ammarell Deasy, LLP
- Family Law
Alexandra Weber, Senior Paralegal
Linda Germanson, Paralegal
Terri Rolf, Receptionist
Accepts Credit Cards
8101 E. Prentice Ave. Ste. 1050 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.