Broomfield Estate Planning Law Firm
At The Hughes Law Firm, P.C., we understand how important your future and the future of your loved ones are to you, which is one reason we have chosen to focus our practice on the areas of estate and probate law. Given our extensive experience, you can always rest assured knowing that our attorneys possess the knowledge and skill needed to handle your case, no matter how complex it may be. Our primary concern is educating you about your legal options so you can obtain your estate planning goals.
With several office locations throughout the Denver area, including one in Broomfield, we can assist you regardless of where you live. You cannot afford to leave things to chance, so contact us today for your free consultation with one of our experienced estate planning lawyers.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.