Enter legal issue and location
Green Bay Criminal Law Firm
Serving the entire Green Bay area.
-Proven criminal defense attorney representing those charged with drug violations, DUI, sex homicide charges and fraud.
-Also representing family law clients in a wide variety of circumstances such as divorce, custody, support and property division.
About HLR Law Office SC
- Criminal Law
- Drug Violations
- Family Law
- Property Division
- Heather L. Richmond (Criminal Defense Attorney)
Accepts Credit Cards
414 E. Walnut StreetSuite 200 Green Bay, WI 54301- 5017
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
Attorney Heather Richmond represented my child's father in his child support contempt case. She was an absolute embarrassment, even got his name wrong at one point. She had no idea what she was doing. She also thought it was a good idea representing him while his girlfriend works for her with no payment. Needless to say he is now in jail, I would highly not recommend her for any family law issues.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.