Enter legal issue and location
Evergreen Business and Commercial Litigation Law Firm
About Edgar Law Firm LLC
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
Offers Free Initial Consultation
3092 Evergreen ParkwaySuite 102 Evergreen, CO 80439
Edgar Law Firm LLC 216 16th Street Suite 850 Denver, CO 80202 720-529-0505
Edgar Law Firm LLC 950 Francis Place, Suite 107 St. Louis, MO 63105 314-219-7832
Edgar Law Firm LLC 233 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900 Santa Monica, CA 90401 310-984-6888
Edgar Law Firm LLC (Main Office) 1142 Broadway Suite 300 Tacoma , WA 98402 888-352-0338
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.