Enter legal issue and location
Novi Product Liability Lawyer
Mr. Mueller received his Juris Doctor degree from the Detroit College of Law in 1990, graduating magna cum laude. He has been a speaker at seminars for the American Association for Justice (AAJ) and Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ) on topics involving automobile product liability and the safety of air bags. He has also presented at various law schools on issues regarding police misconduct. Mr. Mueller is a past member of the Executive Board of the Michigan Association for Justice and is a member of the Council for the State Bar of Michigan's Negligence Section.
Mr. Mueller is a former bodybuilder who acts as counsel for Powerhouse Gyms International, Inc. He has also been a licensed sports agent. In 2009, he was appointed by Gov. Jennifer Granholm to the Michigan Unarmed Combat Commission, which oversees professional boxing and mixed martial arts (MMA) in the State of Michigan. He was unanimously re-elected as vice chairperson of the U.C.C. in 2010 and again in 2011. In 2012, Mr. Mueller was re-appointed to the U.C.C. by Gov. Rick Snyder, where he was unanimously re-elected as Vice-Chairperson. He is dedicated to advancing the sports of professional boxing and MMA in Michigan and protecting the health and safety of the participants. In December 2015, Mr. Mueller was unanimously elected chairperson of the Unarmed Combat Commission.
Mr. Mueller is a practicing martial artist and holds the rank of 3rd Dan (3rd degree black belt) in the Korean martial art of Tang Soo Do. He also serves as an instructor at Boliard's Martial Sciences Center in Canton, Michigan, under Grand Master Greg Boliard.
Mr. Mueller also volunteers his time with the MORC (Macomb-Oakland Regional Center) Stars hockey team, teaching individuals/athletes with developmental disabilities how to ice skate and play hockey.
About Wolfgang Mueller
Current Employment Position(s)
- Product Liability 40%
- Civil Rights 30%
- Personal Injury 20%
- Entertainment & Sports 10%
- Michigan, 1990
- Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ), Executive Board (Past Member)
- State Bar of Michigan, Negligence Section (Member of the Negligence Council)
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker, topics involving automobile product liability and the safety of airbags, American Association for Justice (AAJ) and Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ)
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, MORC (Macomb-Oakland Regional Center) Stars hockey team
- Instructor, Boliard’s Martial Sciences Center in Canton, Michigan
- Counsel, Powerhouse Gyms International, Inc.
- Olsman Mueller Wallace & Mackenzie P.C.
- Plunkett & Conney, P.C.
- Chrysler Corporation, Automotive Engineer
- Detroit College of Law (Michigan State University), Detroit, Michigan, 1990
Honors: magna cum laude
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1983
Major: Mechanical Engineering
- University of Michigan, Dearborn, Michigan, 1985
Major: Mechanical Engineering
41850 West Eleven Mile RoadSuite 101 Novi, MI 48375
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 17:00, Sat-Sun: Closed
Other Sources of Feedback About Wolfgang Mueller
Included on the 2023 Michigan list
- 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Michigan Super Lawyers list
- Super Lawyers, 2012-2018
- Appointed by Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Michigan Unarmed Combat Commission, 2009
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.