Enter legal issue and location
Tustin Commercial Collections Law Firm
We understand that running your business is your top priority, which is why we believe it's our duty and obligation to safeguard your legal interests. We take appropriate legal measures to solve your specific business concern. Whether you have a contractual, collections, compliance, employment or asset protection issue, our firm is prepared to help. We also assist clients with matters concerning loans, real estate, partnership and shareholder disputes. If you need legal assistance with a business dissolution or other commercial transaction, we are here to help. With more than 30 years of experience in business law, our firm is prepared to assist with all of your business matters.
We have successfully defended clients in a wide range of areas, including:
Breach of contract
Real Estate Litigation
Regardless of what issue you may be facing, we have the knowledge and legal expertise to fight for your case. Our firm is always prepared to handle a matter in the courtroom or negotiate a settlement outside of it. If you need assistance with any business-related issues or find yourself in the middle of a business dispute, let our firm provide the legal support you need.
About Matthews Law Firm, Inc.
- English (Primary)
- Commercial Collections 50%
- Business Litigation 20%
- Contracts 20%
- Corporate Formations 10%
- Tired of Runing After Debtors? Your Guide to an Efficient Commercial Debt Collection, Jacobs & Whitehall, 2021
- Challenge Dairy Products, Inc.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Xoriant Corporation
- Robinson Pharma, Inc.
- Diamond Wipes International, Inc.
- Gunnar Gooding
- Robert S. Knohl
- Denise Swanson
- Ray Gutierrez
- Arturo E. Matthews, Jr. (President)
- Tracy Anielski, Of-Counsel
- Samuel St. Romain, Of-Counsel
Accepts Credit Cards
2522 Chambers RoadSuite 100 Tustin, CA 92780
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.