Denver Elder Law Lawyer
Prior to law school, Mr. LaVigne enjoyed a successful career as a music publicist at the boutique PR firm Shore Fire Media in Brooklyn, NY, where he worked with artists including Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, Norah Jones, and Wynton Marsalis.
In his spare time Mr. LaVigne enjoys skiing, hiking, camping, cooking, and Denver's vibrant restaurant scene. He lives in downtown Denver with his wife Laura.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.