Warwick Estate and Guardianship Administration Lawyer
OverviewJennifer was born in Newport, Rhode Island. She graduated from Salve Regina University, cum laude, in 2012 with her B.A. degree in administration of justice and political science. She received her J.D. in 2015 from Roger Williams University School of Law. She was admitted to the Massachusetts bar in 2015 and the Rhode Island Bar in 2016. Jennifer is a current member of the Rhode Island Bar Association.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.