Thompsontown Business and Transactional Matters Law Firm
We affectionately refer to our Thompsontown branch office as “Martson North.” Our branch office is located at 621 West Main Street, Thompsontown, Pennsylvania.
Martson North opened on January 3, 2017, and is a full-service law firm located in the heart of Thompsontown, Juniata County.
Seth Mosebey, Esquire, a shareholder with Martson Law Offices, manages the Thompsontown office.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.