Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Real Estate Lawyer
About John Kumor Esq.
Current Employment Position(s)
- English (Primary)
- Real Estate 50%
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills) 50%
- Illinois, 2000
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2000 - Present
- Kumor & Hipple, P.C., Attorney/Partner/Vice-President, 2003 - 2017
- Shaw, Jacobs & Associates, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2001 - 2003
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri, 2000
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 1997
Major: Political Science
7642 West Belmont Avenue Chicago, IL 60634- 3165
M-F 9am to 4:30pm
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.