Enter legal issue and location
Green Bay Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
225 S Monroe AveSuite 200 Green Bay, WI 54301
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 3701 E Evergreen Dr Ste 500A Appleton, WI 54913 920-843-9098
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 111 N Main St #400 Oshkosh, WI 54901 920-479-2058
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 1414 N Taylor Dr # 215 Sheboygan, WI 53081 920-287-0400
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 17 Forest Ave #017 Fond du Lac, WI 54935 920-944-6665
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 139 N Main St #107 West Bend, WI 53095 262-665-5470
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 122 Monroe St Beaver Dam, WI 53916 920-557-3335
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 11019 N Towne Square Rd #6 Mequon, WI 53092 262-302-2299
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. (Main Office) N56 W13405 Silver Spring Drive Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 414-431-4997
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 250 E Wisconsin Ave #1830 Milwaukee, WI 53202 414-431-8697
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 200 S Executive Dr #101 Brookfield, WI 53005 262-221-8355
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. N19 W24400 Riverwood Dr #350 Waukesha, WI 53188 262-221-8435
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 222 S Wisconsin Dr #6 Jefferson, WI 53549 920-542-6444
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 717 South Blvd. Suite #2 Baraboo, WI 53913 608-737-3050
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 2810 Crossroads Drive #3100 Madison, WI 53718 608-208-6009
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 8383 Greenway Blvd #600 Middleton, WI 53562 608-208-6017
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 731 Main St Racine, WI 53403 262-425-5656
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 625 57th St #501 Kenosha, WI 53140 262-383-4640
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 20 E Milwaukee St #404 Janesville, WI 53545 608-765-5573
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 136 W Grand Ave #225 Beloit, WI 53511 608-713-8880
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 1500 W Shure Dr #250 Arlington Heights, IL 60004 847-474-5700
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 2815 Forbs Ave, Suite 107 Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 847-250-6450
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 1821 Walden Office Square #457 Schaumburg, IL 60173 847-641-2825
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 1603 Orrington Ave Suite 661 Evanston, IL 60201 847-920-7220
Sterling Hughes, LLC 22 W Washington St FL 15 #002 Chicago, IL 60602 312-756-7878
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.