Enter legal issue and location
Boulder Business Litigation Law Firm
Overview"Led by seasoned litigators, Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC, has an established reputation for providing the expertise and resources that business owners need to resolve disputes in the 21st century. With multiple office locations, our firm offers a variety of services to protect the interests of companies nationwide."
About Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC
- Business Litigation
Accepts Credit Cards
1401 Walnut St. Suite 200 Boulder, CO 80302
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC One Technology Plaza 211 Fulton Street Suite 602 Peoria, IL 61602 309-296-0121
Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC 304 W 10th Street Kansas City, MO 64105 816-396-0161
Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC 200 W Adams Street Suite 2445 Chicago, IL 60606 312-690-4778
Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC 283 West Front Street Suite 203 Missoula, MT 59802 406-206-7102
Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC 319 N 4th Street Suite 300 St. Louis, MO 63102 314-690-4757
Knight Nicastro MacKay, LLC 27 Shiloh Road Suite 10 Billings, MT 59106 406-206-6264
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.