Enter legal issue and location
San Ramon Family Law Firm
It is understandable that many people view a divorce, custody dispute or premarital agreement as a source of stress. At our law office, we see it as an opportunity to put a plan in place that best protects our client, both in the here and now as well as in the future. That is one of a number of reasons people continue to work with our firm. Other factors include the following:
- Several of our attorneys hold the highest peer review rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
- We also have several attorneys with an Avvo "Superb" rating.
- We have experience serving clients from all walks of life.
- Our team members have experience as prosecutors and defenders.
Most importantly, we know how to help people accomplish their goals. In addition to our family practice, the attorneys at our law office also handle cases involving business and corporate law, as well as real estate issues. Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP accepts credit cards.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP
- Family Law
Accepts Credit Cards
3130 Crow Canyon PlaceSuite 405 San Ramon, CA 94583
Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP (Main Office) 120 Santa Margarita Ave Suite B Menlo Park, CA 94025 650-289-1400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.