Enter legal issue and location
Newark Appellate Law Firm
- Elizabeth A. Adekunle (Partner)
- Daniel J. Algieri (Associate)
- Teagan S. Allen (Partner)
- Ioannis S. Athanasopoulos (Partner)
- George H. Buermann (Partner)
- Christian A. Cavallo (Partner)
- Nicole M. Crowley (Partner)
- Paul S. Danner (Partner)
- James V. Durgana (Partner)
- Rosa D. Forrester (Associate)
- Gregory B. Gilmore (Partner)
- Richard J. Halmo (Associate)
- Marci Goldstein Kokalas (Partner)
- Elizabeth M. Lautenbach (Associate)
- Jeanette A. Luna (Associate)
- Jillian E. Madison (Associate)
- H. Lockwood Miller (Partner)
- Patrick J. Mulqueen
- Priya P. Patel (Special Counsel)
- Heather M. Rago
- David E. Rutkowski (Partner)
- Sara L. Sapia (Associate)
- Kevin P. Sullivan (Partner)
- Matthew S. Trokenheim (Partner)
- Michael S. Urcuyo (Associate)
- Susi K. Yanez (Associate)
- Kenneth M. Kaup (Associate)
- Ogechi O. Onyeani (Associate)
- Tim Sheehan (Associate)
1037 Raymond Boulevard Suite 1010 Newark, NJ 07102- 5423
- (973) 681-7101
Goldberg Segalla 780 Third Avenue / Suite 3100 New York, NY 10017 (646) 292-8700
Goldberg Segalla LLP 8000 Maryland Avenue Suite 640 St. Louis, MO 63105 - 3752 (314) 446-3350
Goldberg Segalla LLP No. 1 Cornhill London EC3V 3ND , United Kingdom +44 20 3427 6560
Goldberg Segalla LLP Esperanté Corporate Center 222 Lakeview Avenue Suite 800 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 - 6148 (561) 618-4450
Goldberg Segalla LLP 777 Brickell Avenue Suite 1370 Miami, FL 33131 - 2803 (786) 814-4800
Goldberg Segalla LLP 701 Green Valley Road Suite 310 Greensboro, NC 27408 - 7096 (336) 419-4900
Goldberg Segalla LLP One Orlando Centre 800 North Magnolia Avenue Suite 450 Orlando, FL 32803 - 3252 (407) 458-5600
Goldberg Segalla LLP 111 South Calvert Street Suite 2000 Baltimore, MD 21202 - 6114 (443) 615-7500
Goldberg Segalla LLP 2600 Michelson Drive Suite 900 Irvine, CA 92612 (949) 271-3324
Goldberg Segalla LLP One City Plaza 421 Fayetteville Street Suite 1210 Raleigh, NC 27601 (919) 582-0801
Goldberg Segalla LLP 222 West Adams Street Suite 2250 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 572-8400
Goldberg Segalla LLP 8 Southwoods Boulevard Suite 300 Albany, NY 12211 - 2364 (518) 463-5400
Goldberg Segalla LLP 711 3rd Avenue Suite 1900 New York, NY 10017 - 4013 (646) 292-8700
Goldberg Segalla LLP 1700 Market Street Suite 1418 Philadelphia, PA 19103 - 3907 (267) 519-6800
Goldberg Segalla LLP 5786 Widewaters Parkway Syracuse, NY 13214 - 1840 (315) 413-5400
Goldberg Segalla LLP 301 Carnegie Center Drive Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540 - 6587 (609) 986-1300
Goldberg Segalla LLP 777 Tower 777 South Figueroa Street Suite 2000 Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 415-7200
Goldberg Segalla LLP 2 State Street Suite 1200 Rochester, NY 14614 - 1342 (585) 295-5400
Goldberg Segalla LLP 50 Main Street Suite 425 White Plains, NY 10606 - 1976 (914) 798-5400
Goldberg Segalla LLP 100 Pearl Street Suite 1100 Hartford, CT 06103 - 4506 (860) 760-3300
Goldberg Segalla LLP (Main Office) 665 Main Street Buffalo, NY 14203 - 1425 (716) 566-5400
Goldberg Segalla LLP 200 Garden City Plaza Suite 520 Garden City, NY 11530 - 3203 (516) 281-9800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.