Enter legal issue and location
Redwood Personal Injury – Plaintiff Lawsuits Law Firm
About The Law Office of Katherine R. Moore
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff Lawsuits
- Premises Liability – Corporate Defense
- ADA Violations – Corporate Defense
- CONSTRUCTIVE BUSINESS STRATEGIES TO COUNTER THE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Judge Rules Man Justified in Shooting Intruder, 2016
- Unanimous Defense Verdict in Favor of Safeway Inc. in Trip & Fall Case, 2013
- Judge Rules in Favor of Safeway Inc. When Dancer Claims Injured Knee From In-Store Puddle Slip, 2009
- Judge Rules in Favor of Driver Who Struck Boy Who Ran Out From Behind Ice-Cream Truck, 2007
- Katherine R. Hotchkiss Named Partner at Grunsky, Ebey, Farrar & Howell, 2004
- Judge Rules Mother and Daughter Suffered No Injuries in Collision, 2004
Fleeta Rodriguez, Paralegal/Administrative Assistant
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
600 Allerton Street Suite 202 Redwood, CA 94063
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.