Enter legal issue and location
Glendale Personal Injury Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
450 North Brand Blvd.#600 Glendale, CA 91203
Ellis Law Corporation 515 S. Flower Street #3600 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 9465 Wilshire Boulevard #300 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (424) 284-4048
Ellis Law Corporation 15233 Ventura Blvd. #500 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation (Main Office) 2230 E. Maple Ave. El Segundo, CA 90245 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 879 West 190th Street #400 Gardena, CA 90248 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 1777 Center Court Drive #600 Cerritos, CA 90703 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 21515 Hawthorne Blvd. #200 Torrance, CA 90503 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 1370 Valley Vista Drive #200 Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 111 West Ocean Blvd. #400 Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 216-8054
Ellis Law Corporation 2400 East Katella Suite 800 Anaheim, CA 92806 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 17901 Von Karman Ave. Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 11801 Pierce Street #200 Riverside, CA 92505 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 300 East Esplanade Drive 9th Floor Oxnard, CA 93036 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 473 E. Carnegie Drive #200 San Bernardino, CA 92408 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 4900 California Ave. Tower B Bakersfield, CA 93309 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 3111 Camino Del Rio North St 400 San Diego, CA 92108 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 1901 Harrison Street Suite 1100 Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 844-7700
Ellis Law Corporation 500 Capitol Mall Suite 2350 Sacramento, CA 95814 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 3281 E. Guasti Road #700 City of Ontario, CA 91761 (909) 212-7913
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.