Enter legal issue and location
San Bernardino Personal Injury Law Firm
473 E. Carnegie Drive#200 San Bernardino, CA 92408
Ellis Law Corporation 17901 Von Karman Ave. Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92614 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 2400 East Katella Suite 800 Anaheim, CA 92806 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 1901 Harrison Street Suite 1100 Oakland, CA 94612 (510) 844-7700
Ellis Law Corporation 21515 Hawthorne Blvd. #200 Torrance, CA 90503 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 515 S. Flower Street #3600 Los Angeles, CA 90071 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 1777 Center Court Drive #600 Cerritos, CA 90703 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation (Main Office) 2230 E. Maple Ave. El Segundo, CA 90245 (310) 641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 300 East Esplanade Drive 9th Floor Oxnard, CA 93036 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 1370 Valley Vista Drive #200 Diamond Bar, CA 91765 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 450 North Brand Blvd. #600 Glendale, CA 91203 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 9465 Wilshire Boulevard #300 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 (424) 284-4048
Ellis Law Corporation 3111 Camino Del Rio North St 400 San Diego, CA 92108 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 111 West Ocean Blvd. #400 Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 216-8054
Ellis Law Corporation 4900 California Ave. Tower B Bakersfield, CA 93309 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 879 West 190th Street #400 Gardena, CA 90248 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 11801 Pierce Street #200 Riverside, CA 92505 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 15233 Ventura Blvd. #500 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 500 Capitol Mall Suite 2350 Sacramento, CA 95814 310-641-3335
Ellis Law Corporation 3281 E. Guasti Road #700 City of Ontario, CA 91761 (909) 212-7913
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.