Enter legal issue and location
Columbus Workers' Compensation Lawyer
During her time at Capital and in addition to her full-time job, Carley worked as a teaching assistant for the Legal Research and Writing Department, was a peer advisor, and served as the Executive Articles Editor of the Capital University Law Review.
In 2015, Carley began working as a law clerk in her former firm’s workers’ compensation department. During her two years as a clerk, Carley learned the intricacies of workers’ compensation trial work and developed skills in drafting pleadings, writing persuasive briefs, and conducting legal research of complex workers’ compensation matters.
Carley graduated magna cum laude from Capital University Law School in 2017, and began working at the Law Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA shortly thereafter. Carley is passionate about providing legal services to both injured workers and disabled individuals, and represents these clients with enthusiasm and dedication. In her spare time, Carley enjoys spending time with her family, rooting for the Cleveland Indians and Ohio State Buckeyes, and exploring the vibrant community of Columbus, Ohio.
About Carley R. Kranstuber
Current Employment Position(s)
- Attorney at Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Ohio, 2017
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2017 - Present (Member)
- Columbus Bar Association, 2017 - Present (Member)
- Ohio Association for Justice (Member)
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio, 2017
Honors: magna cum laude
Law Review: Law Review, Staff Member, 2015-2016; Executive Articles Editor, 2016-2017
- The Ohio State University, 2010
Honors: With Honors
Major: Political Science and English
- Equality Is Not Enough: The Importance of the Due Process Clause in Redefining Consent to a Sexual Encounter, Capital University Law Review - citation forthcoming, Volume 45, 2017
495 South High StreetSuite 400 Columbus, OH 43215
Other Sources of Feedback About Carley R. Kranstuber
Included on the 2023 Ohio list
- 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Ohio Super Lawyers list
- Dean’s Award, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in: Legal Research and Writing, 2013; Law and Literature, 2016; Judging and the Nature of Justice, 2016; Marshall-Brennan Seminar, 2017; Workers' Compensation, 2017; Origins of Western Law, 2017.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.