Enter legal issue and location
Indianapolis Higher Asset Divorce Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Flood Family Law, LLC
- Higher Asset Divorce
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Lisa Kennedy, Office Manager
- Ashley Jones, Paralegal
- Anne Kirschner, Billing
Accepts Credit Cards
6417 Carrollton Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46220
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.