Enter legal issue and location
Downey Employment Law - Employee Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel
- Employment Law - Employee
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
Accepts Credit Cards
8255 Firestone Blvd.Suite 209 Downey, CA 90241
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel 23 Corporate Plaza Dr. Suite 150 New Port Beach, CA 92660 949-328-1264
The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel 21550 Oxnard Street 3rd Floor Woodland Hills, CA 91367 818-322-0322
The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel 41593 Winchester Road Suite 200 Temecula, CA 92590 951-375-4607
The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel 600 West Broadway Suite 700 San Diego, CA 92101 619-209-6014
The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel 2570 N. First Street 2nd Floor San Jose, CA 95131 408-273-4504
The Law Offices of Gavril T. Gabriel 1999 Harrison Street 18th Floor Oakland, AR 94612 510-496-4569
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.