Enter legal issue and location
Pittsburgh Labor & Employment Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
500 Grant Street, Suite 2500 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Frost Brown Todd LLC 9277 Centre Pointe Drive Suite 300 West Chester, OH 45069 - 4866 (513) 870-8200
Frost Brown Todd LLC Lexington Financial Center 250 West Main Street Suite 2800 Lexington, KY 40507 - 1749 (859) 231-0000
Frost Brown Todd LLC 201 North Illinois Street Suite 1900 Indianapolis, IN 46204 - 4236 (317) 237-3800
Frost Brown Todd LLC 400 West Market Street Suite 3200 Louisville, KY 40202 - 3363 (502) 589-5400
Frost Brown Todd LLC 4400 Post Oak Parkway Suite 2350 Houston, TX 77027 (713) 590-9300
Frost Brown Todd LLC Union Trust Building 501 Grant Street Suite 800 Pittsburgh, PA 15219 (412) 513-4300
Frost Brown Todd LLC 1806 Summit Avenue Suite 300 Richmond, VA 23230 (804) 648-8800
Frost Brown Todd LLC 301 North Main Street Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (734) 669-1450
Frost Brown Todd LLC United Bank Building 500 Virginia Street East Suite 1100 Charleston, WV 25301 - 3207 (304) 345-0111
Frost Brown Todd LLC 7310 Turfway Road Suite 210 Florence, KY 41042 - 1374 (859) 817-5900
Frost Brown Todd LLC Rosewood Court 2101 Cedar Springs Road Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 545-3472
Frost Brown Todd LLC 10 West Broad Street One Columbus Center Suite 2300 Columbus, OH 43215 - 3484 (614) 464-1211
Frost Brown Todd LLC The Pinnacle at Symphony Place 150 3rd Avenue South Suite 1900 Nashville, TN 37201 (615) 251-5550
Frost Brown Todd LLC (Main Office) Great American Tower East Fourth Street 301 Suite 3300 Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 651-6800
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.