Enter legal issue and location
Platte City Criminal Defense Law Firm
At the state, federal and appellate levels, attorney Scott L. Campbell has acquired impressive experience fighting for his clients' rights. His experience has ...
At the state, federal and appellate levels, attorney Scott L. Campbell has acquired impressive experience fighting for his clients' rights. His experience has ...At Scott L. Campbell Law Offices, LLC, we have the legal experience to guide you through difficult circumstances. For over 25 years, we have represented clients in Platte County and greater Missouri in a comprehensive range of divorce and criminal law matters, including divorce, drug charges, drunk driving, felonies and traffic violations.
At the state, federal and appellate levels, attorney Scott L. Campbell has acquired impressive experience fighting for his clients' rights. His experience has also resulted in peer recognition, including the Martindale-Hubbell AV rating.* When your future is at stake, turn to the experience you can trust. Schedule a consultation at our Platte City office by calling 816-866-8022.
About Scott L. Campbell Law Offices, LLC
- Criminal Defense
- Scott L Campbell (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
351 Main Street Suite 1 Platte City, MO 64079
Monday-Thursday: 8am-5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.