Enter legal issue and location
San Antonio Criminal Lawyer
About Rolando Ramos
Current Employment Position(s)
- Personal Injury
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Federal Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Bexar County District Attorney’s Office, Internship
- State District Court Magistrate Judge for Bexar County, Magistrate Judge, 2003 - Present
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- University of Texas Pan American
Accepts Credit Cards
823 Hoefgen Avenue San Antonio, TX 78210
- (210) 212-9242
Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm
- San Antonio’s Top 30 Criminal Defense Attorneys
- San Antonio Scene’s Best SA Lawyer, 2015-2020
- Guest Lecturer – The University of Texas San Antonio
- Legal Analyst – Univision Television Network
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.