Enter legal issue and location
Louisville Estate Planning and Probate Lawyer
Adam Buckman was born in Paducah, Kentucky, but has called Louisville his home since 2008. He graduated from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandies School of Law in 2011.
Adam joined Tillman Law Office in 2017 and practices in the areas of criminal, bankruptcy, family, probate. He is currently admitted to practice in Kentucky state court as well as both the Western District and Eastern District of Kentucky federal courts.
About Adam Buckman
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2017
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Administration Office of the Courts , Legal Counsel
- Louisville Metro Public Defender, Attorney
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, 2011
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 2008
Major: Political Science
Accepts Credit Cards
445 Baxter AvenueSuite #100 Louisville, KY 40204
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.