Enter legal issue and location
Washington Securities Law Firm
1200 G StreetNWSuite 800-784 Washington, DC 20005
The Frankowski Firm, LLC 201 S. Biscayne Blvd. #8910 Miami, FL 33131 (305) 680-1811
The Frankowski Firm, LLC 333 University Drive Suite 200-10 Sacramento, CA 95825 (916) 426-2241
The Frankowski Firm, LLC 201 Mission St. Suite 1203 San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 969-9338
The Frankowski Firm, LLC (Main Office) 2126 15th Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35205 (205) 390-0399
The Frankowski Firm, LLC 2300 West Sahara Ave. Suite 800-137 Las Vegas, NV 89102 (702) 978-7702
The Frankowski Firm, LLC 201 17th St. Suite 30100 Atlanta, GA 30363 (404) 724-8110
The Frankowski Firm, LLC US Bank Tower 633 West 5th Street 26th Floor Suite 26142 Los Angeles, CA 90071 (310) 906-4886
The Frankowski Firm, LLC 3200 West End Avenue Suite 5331 Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 656-4391
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.