Enter legal issue and location
Seattle Insurance Coverage & Litigation Law Firm
2812 E. Madison StreetSuite 11 Seattle, WA 98112
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck 641 Avenue of the Americas 3rd Floor New York, NY 10011 954-453-5325
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP 1025 Westchester Avenue Suite 315 White Plains, NY 10604 (914) 688-6002
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP 19327 Sonoma Highway Suite 100 Sonoma, CA 95476 (707) 509-5260
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP 301 East Pine Street Suite 840 Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 789-0230
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 401 East Las Olas Blvd Suite 1400 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 954-453-5325
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 2850 East Camelback Road Suite 200 Phoenix, AZ 85016 (480) 339-6000
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 1775 Eye Street NorthWest Suite 1150 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 587-2714
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 400 North Ashley Drive Suite 2600 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 333-2499
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP Four Penn Center 1600 F. Kennedy Boulevard Suite 1030 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 501-7002
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 930 Harvest Drive Suite 420 Blue Bell, PA 19422 (215) 461-1100
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 25 Main Street Suite 500 Hackensack, NJ 07601 (201) 488-6655
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 425 California Street Suite 2100 San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 926-7600
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 135 South LaSalle Street Suite 2100 Chicago, IL 60603 (312) 759-1400
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP (Main Office) 135 Crossways Park Drive Suite 201 Woodbury, NY 11797 (516) 681-1100
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 40 Exchange Place 20th Floor New York, NY 10005 (212) 485-9600
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 100 SouthEast 3rd Avenue Suite 1500 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394 (954) 302-2360
Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP 11755 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 2400 Los Angeles, CA 90025 (310) 775-6511
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.