Enter legal issue and location
Boston Consumer Protection Law Firm
- Lies and Harassment by Collection Agencies
- Illegal Calls, Texts and Faxes by Creditors, Debt Collectors & Telemarketers
- Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Debt Collection Defense for Consumers
- Payday Loan Scams
- Unauthorized Withdrawals and Improper Charges
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Used and New Vehicle Lemon Law Violations
- Illegal Repossessions of Vehicles
- Unpaid Wages and Unpaid Overtime
- Auto Dealer Fraud
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Rights Protection Law Group, PLLC
- Consumer Protection
- Lemon Law
- Auto Dealer Fraud
- Personal Injury Law
- Social Security Disability
- Worker’s Compensation
Offers Free Initial Consultation
100 Cambridge St.Suite 1400 Boston, MA 02114
9-5 Monday to Friday
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.